Friday, September 12, 2014

Hello again...

I honestly have no idea if anyone ever read this blog, (or, indeed, if they ever will again) but as I just remembered I had it, and as it has been over three years since I last posted on it, here goes...

Stuff has happened.  I went to the Philly Non-Sport Trading Card Show for the first time in 2011, thanks to a lot of very generous UK CardCast  podcast listeners; attended both the Olympics and Paralympics in 2012, had my picture taken with Austin Tichenor of the Reduced Shakespeare Company, returned to Vegas in 2013, got a much better digital camera and have continued to be able to pay the mortgage and hopefully will continue to do so until it is paid off in the middle of next year (2015) at which point, I hope to make a return visit to the aforementioned Philly show!

With the new camera, I have been taking a lot of pictures of interesting things seen above the ground floor - mostly in London, though there are pictures from other places.  I might repost some of them here.

The podcast, UK CardCast, continues - 2014 saw the 60th episode and I'm planning on keeping it going so I can cover Philly in person.

Now I've remembered this is here, I'm looking to update it more often.  Let's see if that happens, shall we?

No comments: